The Engineering department is active in design and development of a competitive high-tech equipment on the basis of process research, development of new calculation methods and introduction of advanced designs and technologies using the latest advances in science and technology.
Our design engineers carry out research and development in the field of power engineering, metallurgy, petrochemical and gas industry.
The Engineering Department offers:
- Design and development of industrial valves and processing equipment, including customized to the customers needs;
- Designing and manufacturing of steam coolers for pressure-reducing desuperheating stations integrated in the steam and hot water pipelines;
- Development of technical documentation for manufacturing of pipe fittings;
- Development of documentation for manufacturing of elements for various purposes pipelines;
- Drafting and compilation of working documentation for the manufacture of steel structures;
- Technical expertise of pipe fittings to determine the actual state and the remaining service life of the key parts and components;
- Technical expertise of the valve drive elements;
- Introduction of new products including development, manufacturing and testing stages;
- Upgrade of serial fittings and components.